What differentiates ministries that excel and those that make excuses? Service is the difference! As Jesus reminds us, he did not come to be served, but to serve and give his life a ransom for many. This series provides the essential, Biblical tools every team of leaders needs to bring servant-leadership to their ministry!
And yes, you can pick and choose topics you’d like Dr. Smith to speak on. Of course! He will come to your church or organization over repeated dates to bring this material to you.
The Individual Lessons
- The Essence of VIP Treatment! 7 core values that make up the essence of VIP treatment.
- The Core of VIP Treatment! 4 attitude shifts required in our relationships.
- The Focus Upon Meeting Needs! 4 actions of a compassionate mindset that makes all the difference in the world.
- Moments of Truth! 7 elements of VIP treatment necessary to turn the heart of anyone in “a moment of truth” situation.
- The Manifestation of Love – Listening! 7 listening lessons learned from our relationship with the Lord Jesus.
- A Passion for People! 7 examples of a passion for people demonstrated in the ministry of Paul to the church at Thessalonica.
- Developing the Talent of Our People!8 strategies or “snapshots” of how Jesus developed the talent of “The Twelve.”
- Partnering – Our Powerful Potential!5 Biblical demonstrations of a partnership attitude.
- The Pursuit of the WOW Impact!10 key Biblical elements of excellence in ministry.
- Living With Your People! (Bringing Transformation Through Connectedness) 7 dimensions of incarnational service from Philippians 2.