We are about to embark on a journey of immense discovery! In the next six weeks, you and a group of friends are going to discover the incredible love God holds for you, personally. You will be able to clearly answer one of the greatest questions of life: Does God care about me?
Welcome to the transformed podcast.
Dr. Matthew Lee Smith, lead Pastor at Pacific Baptist Church in El Segundo, California reminds us today that God’s love is a reality. Many miss this love and see a God of anger. This is tragic.
Let’s open our Bible to Genesis 1 now as we explore four foundational stones of God’s love from the entire Bible! And since God loves us so much, we will also explore how we can embrace His care so that our lives overflow with the joy of such a confidence.
Would You Like to Help Spread the Word?
Perhaps you would you consider sharing this message with a friend? God longs to release the captives of our culture into the freedom of faith. Thank you for your consideration!
If you would like to explore how you can experience the love of God in a deeper, more real way, Dr. Smith has written a book to take you to the next level!
In His Image explores God’s great love for humanity from every book of the Bible. From the creation of Genesis to the culmination in Revelation, God’s love shines through every page. Never is this ever clearer than in the times of Israel’s great betrayal of their God. His passionate pursuit of His children can be heard dripping from his voice as He calls them (and us by proxy) back to His shelter and protection.
This book was written …
- To convince the reader of God’s intense and immense love for them;
- To encourage the reader to reach out to the God who is passionately in love with them;
- To strengthen the reader’s faith in God’s compassion; and
- To motivate the reader to share the love of God with every person they meet.
It is very clear God loves people of all races and ethnicities. Therefore, whenever appropriate to the passage of the day, emphasis is made on the issue of racial reconciliation around God’s love. His love becomes the motivation for evangelism and for community. In each daily devotional …
- There is a Biblical Scripture they are encouraged to read;
- There is a passage of Scripture to read in the devotional itself;
- There is the devotional to read which focuses the reader on a single thought, broken into two, three or four practical ideas they can utilize that day in their lives; and
- There is a thought to take with the reader each day which summarizes the theme concerning God’s great love for them.
Today’s episode was recorded live in El Segundo, California and edited by Ryan Longsworth in Los Angeles, California.
And now, until next time, we are praying you would be filled with the love of God so that you can demonstrate His love to the lost and dying in your city! God bless!