* We all want more from God.
* We all want His blessing
* We all want to be liked and well known
* We all want to be promoted into something wonderful
* We all want to people to be generous to us
* We all want God’s protection from those who would curse us
* We all want to have the ability to help others “more than enough”
So, if that is true … and those are the longings of almost every person’s heart …
* Why don’t we have them?
* How do we get them?
“By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.” (Hebrews 11:8, NIV)
• We have to OBEY GOD
• We have to GET OUT of where we are
• We have to GO WHERE GOD TELLS US to go
• What are we not obeying that God has told us to do?
• Why haven’t we left where God has told us to leave?
• Where are we not going that God has told us to go to?